Friday, November 16, 2018

tihar

Tihar
Tihar Also Known As Deepawali Or Dewali Is Also One Of The Greatest Festival Of Nepal Especially Celebrated By Hindus. I enjoyed a lot During Tihar .there are 5 days of tihar which I celebrated a lot and How I celebrated Them Are Below .

Kaag Tihar : Kaag is Also known As messenger of god . In this Day I woke Up early in the morning and took a bath . i gave foods to crow before I started having meal. I worshiped crow and god early in the morning.
Kukur Tihar : Kukur Tihar Is The Day Of Dogs Where Many People Give Some Foods To Dog And I Also Did The Same I Gave Foods To Dog Before Having Meal . I worshipped Dog And God For Blessings

Gai Tihar : This Is The Day When All The Neplese People Worsipps And Give Foods To Them . But I couldn’t Give Foods To Cow Because There Werent Any Cows In Our Locality . So, I Just Worshipped Cow And God . And I enjoyed Playin Bhaile….


Goru Tihar : This Is The Day When Nepelese And Indians Worship Goru’s But I didn’t because there weren’t any gorus in my locality but I enjoyed playing deusi….


Vai Tika : This Is The Day Where All The Nepelese And Indians Sisters Put Tika In their Brothers Fore Head . My siser also did The Same She Putted Tika In My Fore Head And Gave Me Some Valuable . I Enjoyed Dashain And Tihar Very Much!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment